8/27/08




Wheew...

I hate moving. I moved out of Sarasota to St Pete for now, I got a couple jobs in that area. One is a freelance gig with Creative Arts Inc. While I teach art to kids in far off places in Florida. So far its been good. I moved into a house in Gulfport where I hope to make it into a music/art house while I stay there, so musicians and artists are welcomed.

Creative Arts will have me working on some 2D images for library installations (bookshelve sides, etc) which will focus on florida wildlife. I sent them sketches of different animals, here is an Osprey sketch that got me the commission.




While I was moving I got another job with Damname Films to make the poster for their new musical Glee! I had alot of fun doing this piece and the people at Damname have done a wonderful job!

Heres the poster i did for them,


More to come soon, sorry for the lack of updates.

4 comments:

Bai Fan said...

Check the permissions on your images... They are not showing up.

I WANNA SEE!!

Miguel Lantigua said...

yea i noticed all the links from my site are forbidden all of a sudden. If you think you know what it is please email me.

Nila Curry said...

man ur stuffs lookin awesome!

Saundra Elliott said...

Check the permissions on your images... They are not showing up. I WANNA SEE!!