8/27/08




Wheew...

I hate moving. I moved out of Sarasota to St Pete for now, I got a couple jobs in that area. One is a freelance gig with Creative Arts Inc. While I teach art to kids in far off places in Florida. So far its been good. I moved into a house in Gulfport where I hope to make it into a music/art house while I stay there, so musicians and artists are welcomed.

Creative Arts will have me working on some 2D images for library installations (bookshelve sides, etc) which will focus on florida wildlife. I sent them sketches of different animals, here is an Osprey sketch that got me the commission.




While I was moving I got another job with Damname Films to make the poster for their new musical Glee! I had alot of fun doing this piece and the people at Damname have done a wonderful job!

Heres the poster i did for them,


More to come soon, sorry for the lack of updates.

4 comments:

Dimind said...

Check the permissions on your images... They are not showing up.

I WANNA SEE!!

Glue said...

yea i noticed all the links from my site are forbidden all of a sudden. If you think you know what it is please email me.

-------- said...

man ur stuffs lookin awesome!

Saundra Elliott said...

Check the permissions on your images... They are not showing up. I WANNA SEE!!