12/7/07

Ive decided to start using this blog more. Which means sometimes I will post artwork, sometimes I wont but each post will keep an update on what been happening lately to Glue.

Ive started to play guitar again! I have not played music in a long ass time, and it feels great to explore a different art form once again. One that I have, for some reason or other, haven't really touched since early teens.

Also, recent event have transpired which have allowed me to start designing logos for various local bands. First one has been a group that Ive been jamming out with for the past month now.



You can find the rehearsal recordings on their myspace

2 comments:

Francis Vallejo said...

glad to see you posting man, really diggin the sketch book pages
-francis

Monette said...

glad to see you posting man, really diggin the sketch book pages -francis